About Contacts Exhibitions Gallery Board
About
Artist notes

제목 Works note 2 (2017. 4) 등록일 17-04-22 05:06
글쓴이 관리자 조회 2,443
   박혜경_작가노트_20170406.docx (17.1K) [5] DATE : 2017-04-22 05:06:23

A Piece of Thought on My Recent Works

What in the world will hardly change at all? Even if it doesn’t change itself, time and space surrounding it become different. Everything including living things has not remained unaltered. Evincing one moment of the transition, which is great, I attempted to express a journey from the past to the present and to the future.

Though each one continues to move for living, overall, they appear to be a big chunk of what they are. They include grasses lying on the wind, flocks of animals moving forward, schools of fish moving forward, crowds moving toward the same goal, and the directional movements of each galaxy in the space. In the representation that they run in the same direction, with gathering or scattering or sometimes swirling, vital life force and an aspect of the people’s world overlap.

As the same patterns continue to be repeated, the whole of them change little by little. Sometimes having used a mixed medium such as sand or gel medium to give a rough and thick matiere, but i used acrylic paint that dries fast, when expressing an object leading the screen, to give speed to the brush touch for providing pictures with vitality and a sense of movement.

Through this work of art, I focused on solving the ever-changing process in the formative language that small individuals gather together to form a whole. In addition, my ultimate goal is to give a message of hope based on personal experiences and today’s circumstances.

최근 작업에 대한 단상 (2017)

세상에 변하지 않는 것도 있을까? 설령 그 자체는 변하지 않는다 하더라도 그것을 감싸고 있는 시간과 공간이 달라진다. 생명체를 포함한 모든 것들이 그대로 머무는 것은 없다. 이 거대한 변화의 한 순간을 표현하여 과거 현재 미래로 이어지는 여정을 보여주고자 한다.

개체 하나하나가 나름의 생을 살아내느라 끊임없이 움직여도 전체적으로는 어떤 형태를 이룬 그냥 큰 덩어리로 보인다. 바람에 눕는 풀들, 물고기떼나 새떼와 같은 동물 무리들의 이동, 같은 목적으로 움직이는 군중, 우주로 확장하면 각 은하계의 방향성을 가진 움직임 등이 그 예다. 같은 방향으로 질주하며 모여들거나 흩어지거나 때로는 소용돌이 치며 나타나는 양상들에서, 강한 생명력과 나아가 인간 세상의 한 단면이 오버랩된다.

같은 패턴이 끊임없이 반복되므로 전체는 아주 조금씩 변화한다. 때로는 모래, 겔 미디엄 등 혼합매체를 사용하여 거칠고 두터운 마티에르를 주기도 하였지만, 화면을 주도하는 개체의 표현은 잘 마르는 특징을 가진 아크릴 물감을 사용하여 붓터치에서 속도감을 주어 생명력과 운동감을 살렸다.

이번 작업은 작은 개체들이 모여 전체를 이루어가면서 끊임없이 변화하는 과정을 조형언어로 풀어 내는데 주안점을 두었다. 여기에 더하여 개인의 경험과 시대 상황에 기인한 희망의 메시지가 부여되었으면 하는 바램이 작업의 궁극적인 목적이기도 하다.

www.haekeungpark.com / E-mail : hhhkkp@hanmail.net / Facebook : www.facebook.com/haekeung.park.7
copyrightⓒ2016 haekeungpark all rights reserved.